Following the implementation of the vaccine passport by the government, we are obliged to apply the required measures in order to be able to continue our activities legally. Here is the way to do it from September 1st, for reservations in the restaurant:
1. We will ask you to present your vaccination passport either in digital version (with the VaxiCode application) or in paper version (QR code).
2. We will scan your QR code at the entrance or at the table. All customers aged 13 and over will be required to present a QR code.
3. In addition to the QR code, you will need to verify your identity via photo identification to ensure that the name on the code matches the person presenting it.
• For people traveling to Quebec: they must present proof of identity with photo and proof, provided by their country or Canadian province, that they have received two doses of a recognized vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, which only requires one dose).
• Customers without a QR code and ID card will unfortunately not be able to enter the establishment.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
The whole Coba team